BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Review and Video...

The new review is of the movie White Noise 2. The first White Noise with Michael Keaton was pretty good, but the second one was really good. It's a sequel, but it has nothing to do with the first one. This movie stands on it's own and has a lot of entertainment value. Read the review and I think you will want to see this one. The new video is a GREAT scene from one of the Hellraiser movies. The writing of this scene is so well done. It takes a very religious theme and puts a totally Pinhead touch (Satanic) to it. I guess some may find it offensive, but it's only a movie... it's not real. Thank god, I would hate to think if I were to play with a toy box that Pinhead would actually come forth to give me pain. There's a ton of horror movies out now and more on DVD. 8 Films to Die for was released last Tuesday and The Mist came out today. The Ruins will be out early April. It didn't seem that long ago that horror movies were few and far between. The 80's were a big horror decade, but it also gave us many campy films. All filled with T&A and not much on plot. To be honest, that's why I'm not a big fan of the Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare, etc... I like the horror characters but the movies lack plot and just don't do it for me. I guess I'm too picky. I like horror movies that are well written, well directed, well acted, and above all scare me. I remember as a kid spending the night at my grandparent's house, going to the basement where the big TV was, turning off the lights and watching horror movies all night. I remember Chiller Theater on Saturday nights and sometimes staying up till 3am watching the classic horror films. Good times!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Unrelated topic, more snow coming tonight! I told you it was the end of the world!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SNOW SUCKS!!!!! I'm so sick of the snow. Tina said we could get 4 to 8 inches...

Anonymous said...

I heard 10! Anyhow, I still like the campy horror films. I like them all, just not the ones that deal with possesion. That @#%^ freaks me out!!!

Anonymous said...

I open tomorrow... I hope it's not too bad.

Anonymous said...

You don't have far to go at least! If you're still online check your email.