BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day...

Tomorrow is my 49th birthday... it seems hard to believe that so much of my life has gone by so swiftly. It really doesn't seem that long ago that I was a little kid growing up in West Virginia. In a way, I miss those days and in other ways I would not want to live those days over again. I guess everyone feels that way. If you could repeat the good times, then yes. As I look out my window at home, all I see is snow. March 23rd and we still have 10 or more feet of snow in our front yard... it may never go away. I put one of my favorite video clips from Hellraiser in the middle of my blog. It is one of the most intense scenes in the movie. Check it out!
I guess if I could have one birthday wish, it would be that whoever keeps looking at my blog from South Carolina would leave a comment. Simple request, I know, but they look at it just about every other day and yet don't comment. So comment please. Well, I promised myself that I would work on my book today so I better get busy. By the way, hope everone has a happy Easter... not a fan of this holiday at all. Go figure, my favorite "holiday" is Halloween and it really isn't a holiday, but it should be!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Babe! I will make your birthday wish come true! I will with my computer genius brain find out who is visiting your site! With your stat counter and my IP address knowledge, I can find out for you... I hope it is a pleasant surprise and one that makes you smile. I love you and wish you a very Happy Birthday... I have plans for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment Babe, I appreciate you so much! That would be cool to find out who from SC has visited my site... shame on them for not leaving a comment! I love you Tina!

Anonymous said...

I love you too, more and more everyday! Maybe they are just shy, or not sure what to say... Who knows!

Anonymous said...

I will find out who has been visiting your site with my psychic powers! But really, I hope you do find out who it is!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Christina! I did find out that one of the SC vistors was my mom. She called me on my birthday and said she looks at the blog. There are at least three others from there that have visited my blog that I'm wondering who they are. Thanks for the coffee and dounuts today! Go to see you and your girls.