BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Happening...

I saw the trailer to this movie on TV this evening and I have to say it looks awesome. I hope the video link I have at the bottom of this post works so you can see the trailer. Mark Wahlberg and John Leguizamo star in this thriller from M. Night Shyamalan. Shyamalan gave us such movies as Signs, The Village, The Sixth Sense, Lady in the Water, and Unbreakable... all movies I've seen and enjoyed. It comes out in theaters in June. I will probably wait till it comes out on DVD, but you never know. If the trailer link doesn't work so you can veiw the trailer on my blog, here is the link to MSN Video's so you can go to that site and watch the trailer.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=cb009af1-720d-4ff0-8f09-f04d335d546e

The movie really looks good and I look forward to seeing it!

'The Happening' Trailer
M. Night Shyamalan ("Lady in the Water") directs this grim apocalyptic tale about a family fleeing a natural disaster that poses a grave threat to the whole of humanity. Stars include Mark Wahlberg, Zooey Deschanel and John Leguizamo.

'The Happening' Trailer
'The Happening' Trailer

0 comments :