BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A "HORROR" mother's day tribute...

Ok, I know it is mother's day and since this is a horror blog, I searched for the perfect horror movie "mom" to celebrate the day. I searched and searched until I came across this clip from several of the Psycho movies. The original Psycho was the best... the rest just tried to make money off the first one. Any way, This clip is set to the song "Mother" by Glenn Danzig. Alfred Hitchcock was awesome in the way in which he made certian scenes mute/silent in order to enhance the terror. The old horror movies are still the best... maybe I'm just an old guy, but terror and fear are more frightening in reality than pure gore. Not that I'm against gore, I'm not... but a great horror movie brings tension and fear together to scare the living daylights out of you. Back to the theme of the day... Mother's Day. To all the mom's out there, (Happy mother's day Tina! I love you!), I hope you have a very special day. To my mom, thanks for all you've done for me in my 49 years of life. Everyone, enjoy the clip!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I agree with your take on horror. I also like when they sometimes leave it up to your imagination. My imagination is HORRIFYING! Lol!

frgodbeyjr said...

Yes it is...