BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mytubex.com...

Don't be surprised when you open my page and music begins playing. I found this cool site called Mytubex.com. You can put clips from movies, videos, music, or anything on YouTube and several other video sites on your blog. If it's in a video and it's on the web, it can be on your blog and you can have many clips that anyone looking at your blog can choose from. It's easy to set up and just as easy to put on your blog. On my Netflix page I have all music videos. On this blog I have horror movie clips from Hellraiser, The Shining, Wishmaster, 30 days of Night, Skinwalkers, Underworld, and my favorite... Benny Hinn. OK, Benny Hinn isn't in a horror movie, but I could not pass this one up. In my mind Benny Hinn is a false prophet sucking the life AND money out of the people he is supposed to be "saving". The clip is set to the music of Drowning Pool's song, Bodies (Let the Bodies Hit the Floor)... great song and it fits so well with the clip. The Mytubex post is in the middle of my blog, so scroll down and view as many clips as you can. Many are set to music, but most are not. You can visit my Netflix page and check out my music videos... be warned :) I like heavy, hard hitting music, so not for the faint of heart. I put the link at the end of this post. There's a few other videos on that page that my friend Elise sent me from the movies Scarface and The Godfather...very cool. I also have about 35 music and horror movie videos you can check out in my video section of my Netflix page. So if you're interestted in browsing the web, check it out.

http://community.netflix.com/profile/frankgodbey

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout man!

frgodbeyjr said...

You are welcome!