BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dark Shadows...

I was off today and decided to watch Collection 6 Disc 2 (3 1/2 hours) of my favorite show ever. As I've said before. I'm obsessed with Dark Shadows. I started with Collection 1 Disc 1... Each collection has 4 disc's and each disc has 3 1/2 hours of the show. You do the math, I've watched a lot of Dark Shadows. It's a great show, actually a soap opera from the 60's. The fact it has a tormented vampire in it (Barnabas Collins), made it all the more interesting for me. Collection 6 is set in 1795 and continues the story line of how Barnabas became a vampire. Disc 2 is full of tension, thrills, and new information to heighten the story of Barnabus. I've enjoyed watching all the disc's so far... more than I did when I used to run home after school and watch the show on TV. The acting at times is way over the top, but the story lines are great. There's a promo clip at the end of this post telling the audience that the show will be going back in time and relive the beginnings of a classic vampire!

0 comments :