BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, June 20, 2008

Mirrors...

I really enjoy the "haunted house" type of movie. While this movie doesn't completely fit that type, it does have many of the elements. I saw this on one of my horror sites I look at nearly every day... http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/
The other site I love is... http://www.fearnet.com/ Both of these sites are GREAT for horror fans. Free movies, interviews, trailers, breaking news, and just everything you need to know about horror movies. The movie follows a security guard at a high-end department store who is trying to solve mysterious deaths that are taking place in front of the stores mirrors. Eventually, strange events begin to happen at his ex-wife's house involing the mirrors in her home. Kiefer Sutherland stars as the security guard and I'm sure he does a great job because he is such a talented actor. The movie comes out August 15th and I so look forward to seeing it. Check out the trailer at the end of this post.

0 comments :