BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Mist...

Stephen King, as I have said before, has the most unusal imagination any person could have. I'm so looking forward to seeing this movie. I love how King uses a simple thing like a mist to create such an interesting thriller. I have a trailer for the movie at the end of this post. My friend Elise saw this movie the other night and said it was awesome. I have enjoyed most of the movies I've seen that have been made from Stephen King novels. The Shining being my favorite. The list is HUGE... Carrie, Secert Window, 1408, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption (my all-time favorite movie!), Misery, Storm of the Century, The Stand, Stand By Me, IT, The Dead Zone, Red Rose, Maximum Overdrive, Pet Sematary, Salem's Lot, Firestarter, Dreamcatcher... there are many more, but these are the ones I've seen. He really is a master of his craft. Enjoy the trailer...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I think you'll really like this movie. I know you enjoy when there's a lot of tension in movies and they really mastered that aspect in this one. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through, because it is a good while before you see what exactly is in "The Mist". It really is very well done. I felt strong emotions towards certain characters which I think they were going for. You will really like this one I think.

frgodbeyjr said...

Hopefully it will come soon... still says "A very long wait".