BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Deaths of Ian Stone...

This movie is from the After Dark Horror Fest collection. I put a review of the movie in my review section of my blog... down toward the bottom of my blog. I've seen several movies from this collection over the past several years and this one was one of the most interesting. The concept is somewhat like the Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day, only to the degree that the Ian Stone character wakes up everyday to a different part of his life. Other than that, it is totally a unique horror movie. There are many twist and turns in the movie that early on are a little confusing, but nearly all questions you might have will get answered. The movie is original in so many ways and well acted. Giving too much away would be wrong to those who might want to see it. I put the trailer at the bottom of this post and highly suggest watching it. You will enjoy this movie if you are a true horror fan. It is well worth a watch!

Haven't been on my blog mainly because of work and also watching the Red Sox. Too many things pulling me in too many directions. During baseball season, Tina and I don't watch as many movies as normal for us because we are such Red Sox fans. We watched two movies last night with a few friends and we didn't get to bed till nearly 3am. Because I close (work 11:15am-9:15pm) three nights a week at my job (drug store retail), I tend to stay up late and watch a lot of movies. So many of my two days off are spent "playing" on my computer... my blog, Netflix, and fantasy sports. I do spend time on my book, but not as much as I should. It's still a work in progress...

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain with work! I think it's time for me to go on vacation! Tonight was a killer. But I did get photo all picked up for you, don't let ANYONE mess it up tomorrow or else they will suffer a slow and painful death on Saturday when I come in!

frgodbeyjr said...

Well, I'm afraid Michelle is our manager... she's never going to keep any area clean and neat.

Anonymous said...

Careful what you say, she may check your blog sometime Frankie!!

frgodbeyjr said...

Truth is truth... nothing more meant by it:)