BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Thursday, January 15, 2009

TFAV Update...

My FAVORITE two vampires of all time!!! Dracula and the great Barnabus Collins from Dark Shadows!

Hi Frank
I’ve just finished reading your novel; I started reading at noon and “couldn’t put it down.” Nice work. It’s changed for the better... Other than that, I loved it and it’s so much better than before. Nice work with the characters. Are you going to try to sell and publish? I hope so. You never know. Prof D







This is an email I received from Prof. D., yesterday. It was edited in the middle of his email because he had a question about the ending and I don't want that revealed at this time. I replied to his email with the utmost appreciation! I met Prof. D, about 5 years ago when Tina was taking classes at a Tech near our home. Prof. D., teaches many writing and English classes at the Tech and at St. Anselm's near Manchester, NH. He has been so supportive throughout this 5 year endeavor. I remember going to see him and asking him about my dream of writing a traditional vampire novel. I gave him all my ideas about what I envision my book being about and how it is very different than any other vampire book out there. At that time I had ideas for 3 books. Now, I have at least 2 book ideas, 1 book in a completed rough draft, and 1 book that only needs editing. I'm so humbled and thankful by the time and support that Prof. D., has given me... I could have NEVER afforded to pay someone to put this much time and effort into my project. I am so grateful for his help! I will keep you updated as it looks like it is time to get this book published! Not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination! I have done a lot of research into all that is involved in getting a book to a book store and it is a very difficult process for a beginner. I will put all my energy into getting it done though...

TFAV is an acronym for the title of the book. I'm in the process of trademarking the name, so until that is completed, I will not post it at this time. 1630 is the dateline this all begins. I will post more as soon as I can!

Subscribe in a reader


Digg!


Please visit and comment often!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

hey my name is joe i just happened to read one of your reviews on netflix for saw V and i just have 1 minor correction for you to consider tobin did not die in saw iv that was his autopsy he actualy died at the end of saw III thank you for reading and hope to hear back from you my direct email is shadow81085@yahoo.com write me with your response to this

frgodbeyjr said...

Fix it...

Anonymous said...

I know you will have good luck with your book Frank. I am pulling for you. I get an autographed copy when it gets published! :)