BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Unborn...

I did a post on this movie in October, but I thought I would do another since Tina, Elise, Molli, and myself are going to see this one Friday night. The trailer has been all over the TV and it is quite creepy. I know this is a PG-13 (I usually hate PG-13 horror movies) movie, but if the tension, fear, and creepiness are as the trailer shows... then this should be a really good movie. I'm really excited about seeing this one in a theater. We don't go to the theater very often, in fact, the last movie we saw in a theater was Saw V in October. That one doesn't really count because we always go to the theater to see the Saw movies. You really need to check out the trailer for the movie The Unborn at the end of this post. It has the same creepy feel as The Omen. It really ought to be a good movie. I will let you know what I thought of it over the weekend.

The Unborn is a supernatural horror-thriller film written and directed by David S. Goyer which is slated for release in early 2009. The film stars Gary Oldman as a spiritual advisor to a young girl (Odette Yustman) who is tormented by the soul of her unborn twin brother (see Tetragametic chimerism). Her twin seeks to use her death as a gateway to physical existence. (This plot has been compared by many reviewers to the mummudrai plot device from New X-Men). [1][2] The film is produced by Michael Bay and Platinum Dunes.
Subscribe in a reader

Please visit and comment often!

0 comments :