BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bloody-Disgusting.com...

This is one of my favorite sites to visit for all the updates, new releases, trailers, and news concerning all that is horror! I love going to the trailers section to see all the new horror movies that are coming out. This movie (Dorothy Mills) looks very creepy. The trailer is at the end of this post and you really need to see it. It revolves around a 15 year old Irish girl accused of attempted murder of a baby she was in-charge of. The trailer looks like she may have multiple personalities, but there seems to be much more to the movie and the village she lives in. Looks like a very good movie. Speaking of good Irish movies, Dog Soldiers is the best werewolf movie I've ever seen. Tension, gore, and a great story make this a keeper in my book. I have the trailer to that below the Dorothy trailer... watch them both!!! BTW, you can visit Bloody-Disgusting.com from the "My Favorite Sites" section on the right side of my blog...



4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank, Laura from Netflix here. Very interesting movie trailer. I'm definitely going to watch Dorothy Mills--hope Netflix will have it! I like your blog page. My ex watched the pinhead movies, but I never really gave them a chance. I'll check one out. Which do you recommend for a first time viewer? I wish you all the best on your writing endeavors. I've often wanted to write, but I'm content with reading great books right now! I'm in the middle of a trilogy of books by Jonathan Maberry: Ghost Road Blues, Dead Man's Song, and Bad Moon Rising. He reminds me a lot of Stephen King. Talk to ya later! Have a great day...

frgodbeyjr said...

Thanks for the visit Laura... much appreciated! I would say that you should start with the first Hellraiser. Unless you're a hardcore fan, the first 3 are very good... after that, they are good, but mainly for hardcore fans! I've seen all 8 of them and #9 is coming out late this year.

Anonymous said...

As I was going to add the first movie to my queue, I saw it's available to watch instantly!!! Yay--I'll proabably watch it today. I'll let you know what I think--thanks!

frgodbeyjr said...

I forgot about that... I recently watched it on IW and really enjoyed it. The only problem I have with all the Hellraiser movies is that Pinhead doesn't get enough airtime IMO.