BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, July 21, 2008

New "Favorite" site...

I put in a link to my Netfix page for anyone interested in checking it out. It's very much like a blog page in that you can put different things of interest on your page. There are different movie or TV groups that you can join and discuss movies, old TV shows, just about anything. It's not really affiliated with Netflix; it's set up by Netflix members for all Netflix members. It's fun. As I have said before, I should get paid for all the Netflix free advertising I do, but it is a great company and is a great way to get the DVD's you want without having to go to a video store or wherever you rent your DVD's. Any way, go to the right side of my blog under "My Favorite Sites" and click on "Frank's Netflix page" and it will send you there! Enjoy...

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget the Rob Zombie greatest hits cd for me tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

HEYYYYY FRANK,

Here is my favorite Red Hot Chili Peppers video, thought you would like it, see ya at work tomarrow!

Eric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fAfEmQg-jU

frgodbeyjr said...

Elise, I'll bring the CD tomorrow! Eric, GREAT clip of the Chili's! I think Give it Away is really my favorite song they play... great stuff! I put it in my video section on my Netflix page. Thanks man!

Anonymous said...

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I KNOW YOU GUYS ALL WORK AT RITE AID AND THE ONLY REASON I GO THERE IS TO SEE ERIC HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE I HOPE HES WORKING THIS WEEKEND SO I CAN SEE HIM

frgodbeyjr said...

A fan of Eric's??? Can't imagine who that is...;)

Anonymous said...

OmG Eric! You have a fan! Or a stalker........maybe you should start your own blogsite so your "fans" can leave you messages there!