BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, July 4, 2008

The Signal...

I watched this movie last night and I have to admit, I'm somewhat divided on it. A part of me found it to be very interesting and entertaining. The other part of me found it to be quite annoying. I'll explain... The movie centered around three characters who are thrown into total chaos because of a "signal" transmitted over TV, radio, and phone lines. The transmission causes "normal" people to become lunatic killers. Sounds a little campy, but it really wasn't too cheesy. The gore factor was way up there and not for the faint of heart. The annoying aspect was mainly the flashback segments, which were MANY! Another problem I believe was the direction of the movie. There were three writers and directors and I felt like I was watching three different movies. It seemed that the flow was disrupted because of the different directors and those annoying flashbacks. The crazy thing is, I found the movie to be entertaining. It was shot in 13 days on a very small budget. The behind the scenes special features were far more interesting than the movie itself. All in all, it wasn't that bad of a movie... it just could have been so much better! Have the trailer at the end of this post, check it out.

0 comments :