BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dog Soldiers...

I had a Netflix friend ask me about this movie the other day and it reminded me of how much I love this movie. Vampire movies (good ones) are my favorite, but werewolf movies have a spot in my heart as well. Dog Soldiers is a well written and well acted horror film. The concept is unsuspecting British soldiers on a training mission in the deep woods, come across a massacre of another group of British soldiers with their leader as the lone survivor. On their way out of the woods, they meet up with a woman who lives in the area. They end up getting trapped in a house and fighting for their lives. The special effects are great. The gore factor is quite high. How many will survive the night??? Watch the movie! The trailer is at the end of this post. This movie is well worth a watch!


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'll have to give Dog Soldiers a watch. I'll add it to my queue on Netflix.

frgodbeyjr said...

Cool Laura... let me know what you thought of it when you see it! Thanks for the visit and come back often!

Anonymous said...

I added that to my q a while ago because you recommended it. Don't know exactly how far down the list it falls though. You know me, I have a million movies q'd and unless I'm on a movie kick it takes me forever to watch the two I have at a time!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thankyou so much for coming in tonight! I really feel like I should have been the one to stay, but you're right. I needed to just come home and rest up. I'm exhausted! Don't have a day off until Monday at which point my cell phone will be turned off and I am not talking to another human being until Tuesday! Lol! Thanks again!