BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, July 18, 2008

Organizm...

I put a new review in my review section near the end of my blog. Sorry for not posting in almost a week, but I haven't been online for a few days for many reasons. The movie Organizm is a movie Tina and I watched a week or so ago and I found it to be quite entertaining. It reminded me of the old horror movies I used to watch in my grandparent's basement with all the lights off and the door closed. It's a biological horror/thriller where we need to have just a few people, maybe just one or two, who are the only ones that can save ALL of mankind. It's a story that has been told over and over again for as long as I can remember. Yet, this one was interesting to me because of the characters involved. A man born in the 50's with scars on the palms of his hands, put there by his mother so that he would never forget... Well the thing he was too never forget was just about to happen at Lambert Army Base (loved the "Lambert" thing because that is my grandmothers last name). So he goes to the base to warm them and that is when all hell breaks loose. Read the review and watch the trailer at the end of this post... I'll try to keep up with more regular post, but life has a way of getting in the way. Enjoy the trailer...

0 comments :