BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

TFAV1630 Updates...

Several things to mention concerning my book and my blog site. Saving the best for last, I'll start with the changes to my blog. The first is a video bar from You Tube with a ton of clips from horror movies and trailers. Put your cursor over the video to see the name and time of each video. I was able to use key words to get certain clips, so hopefully nothing unacceptable shows up! Under the Video Bar is a list of the sites I go to nearly every day. Just click on the site name and a window will open up to that site. Two of those sites are the ones I get all my new horror movie info from... great sites! I've added Ad sites after each post and the main Ad page near the middle of the blog. To be honest, a person does get paid from these ads, but in order to really make money you would have to have about 1,000 hits a day... I get about 3 or 4! However, if see an ad that interests you, by all means check it out. Clicking on an ad will just open up another window and you will not have to leave my blog. I also added a subscription link so that you can always know when I have put up a new post or comment. Finally, I added a Google Web Search to the blog.

Monday, I "finished" my book. I plan to print it out and take it to Professor D., and hopefully he will read it and give me more feedback on where I stand with it. I've rewritten it at least a dozen times, adding too and taking away from, to make it flow so much better. It's a great story... not just my opinion, I've had 2 other people read it who love it. One is a teacher and the other has a PHD and loves Steven King books, so I value their opinions and appreciate their help. Professor D. has helped me so much and I could never fully repay him... but I will try! I hope the book will be finished completely before years end so that I can get an agent and get it published... I'll put another section from it in a post in a few days.

I have a clip from several Bela Lugosi movies as Dracula in honor of my vampire book. Enjoy!!!


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Frank! I'm so proud of you! You finally finished, I will be praying that everything works out (which I'm sure it will, what I read of your book in the very beginning stages was awesome!) Let me know how everything goes.

Anonymous said...

You will be one of the first to know! Thanks for the comment...