BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, July 21, 2008

Psychological Horror....

Tina had to do a psych test for one of her classes and she wanted me to take it. She scored very high in many of the areas since she is a very outgoing person with a kind heart. HOWEVER... ol' Frank didn't do so well. Out of the five areas you are scored on, my highest score was AVERAGE!!!!! Average, was for emotional stability... at least I'm fairly stable. LOL! There are five areas: Extraversion Report, Agreeableness Report, Conscientiousness Report, Emotional Stability, and Openess. Your favorite horror fiend here scored low, and I mean LOW on the other four areas. We are talking in the less than 3% range for someone my age. I may be stable, but it looks like I can't stand people and I keep everything to myself! Damn accurate, if I have to say so myself... 20 years in retail will make you this way I guess! In honor of the greatest Psychological horror/thriller movie, Hannibal Lector (a very MAD doctor), I put a great clip set to the music of Papa Roach's Getting Away With Murder. I also have the link to the psych test. Enjoy the video and take the test!!! Interesting stuff!


http://test.personality-project.org/


5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Don't feel badly, I am according to that test basically emotionally unstable!

frgodbeyjr said...

Duh...:)

Anonymous said...

Soooooo mean Frankie! Can't believe you would say that! Wait, hold up.....................yes I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny! I graduated from University of MN, Morris with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Ever since I was in high school, I knew that's what I wanted to go to school for--not that I'm doing anything with it career-wise right now!!! I can't wait to take the test. A couple of years ago I took the MMPI. Pretty interesting results. Apparently I don't like authority and I'm passive-aggressive.

frgodbeyjr said...

Thanks for the comment Laura... let me know what you're results were.