BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Burrowers...

Another find from Bloody-Disgusting.com... what a great site! This movie is a horror/western, which I think is a great concept. Not too many of these out there. When a family is murdered, a group of citizens and soldiers go looking for those who were responsible. The trailer looks very intense and in a way reminds me a liitle of the movie Tremors, but not as campy as tremors was. Check out the trailer at the end of this post.

Haven't heard from Prof. D. yet, but he is a very busy man. He teaches at St. Anselm's in Manchester, NH and also at Laconia Tech so I usually have to wait a little while. I don't mind at all... after all, he has been helping me for free for over 5 years. I could never repay him for his help or his time on this book, so I can't complain! I will let everyone know what he thinks about the "finished" product as soon as I know!



0 comments :