BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, September 12, 2008

They Wait...

I saw this movie on Bloody-Disgusting.com and thought the trailer looked very interesting. The movie concerns a young mother and her son who discover that there were two murders and a crime against the Chinese community. The trailer has the feel of The Ring and The Grudge, two movies I enjoyed. The review that I saw was not that favorable, but that really means nothing to me. Everyone has an opinion and it doesn't mean I will agree. The movie is coming to DVD 9/16/08. It looks creepy and ghostly. I have it Q'ed in Netflix and hope to get it soon after it's release. I will let you know what I think... check out the trailer.

A couple new items listed. On the blog, The Horror Vault I saw that Stephen King has a side project with Marvel Comics to create web videos ("horror" cartoons) that I think are very interesting. I watched a couple and thought I would like this on my blog. I put it near the end of my blog. Check them out and let me know what you think. Stephen King is such an imaginary when it comes to working the horror genre and I think he may have hit on something here. Very good stuff!

Just under the Stephen King post is also a new gadget called The Horror Quiz. It asks you 50 questions and gives you a rating at the end. Believe it or not, I didn't do all that well. It was fun to try though! Give it a shot and let me know how you do! Enjoy the They Wait trailer, the King clip, and the quiz!



Please visit and comment often!

0 comments :