BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Broken Imago...

This does look like an interesting film. I'm sure all the environmentalist will love this movie, but I will like it if it is well made and entertaining. There have been a few movies about Nature fighting back, The Happening for one. These type of films do send a message and that message is that we need to protect the environment or it will "fight back". Will it really??? I don't have the answer to that one, but I do think there are things we can do that help the world we live in. I'm not an extremist like some people, but we could do a much better job of keeping our environment a healthy place to live. Either way, this looks like a good horror movie from the synopsis and the trailer. Check out the trailer and look for this movie to be coming out soon!

"Nature has had enough. Humanity is under attack."

SYNOPSIS

A vengeful nature has unleashed a powerful virus from the world’s diminishing rainforests. Transmitted through air and touch, the virus physically assaults the doomed infected, violently twisting their bodies into strange intolerable shapes. Within weeks of the first reported outbreaks, the members of an elite Catholic boarding school on a remote island lose communication with the outside world. Facing the terrible possibility of the end of the world, they begin to struggle amongst themselves. The virus hits and they realize they were wrong. Civilization isn’t ending. Only the adults are dying.



Subscribe in a reader

Please visit and comment often!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow Frank! "there are things we can do that help the world we live in." You're starting to sound like me! Careful, you don't want to turn into a "tree-hugging bleeding heart liberal". Lol! Just kidding. And by the way, it doesn't really bother me that you call me that. I'm kinda proud of it so ha! ha! Anyhow, the movie does look interesting. We shall see.

frgodbeyjr said...

Well, I figure if Obama is in, I better start being a little PC... RIGHT!!!

Anonymous said...

OmG! Don't hate on Obama! Lol! I didn't vote for the guy but we gotta give him the benefit of the doubt right now. Really, how much worse than Bush can he do? A two year old could do a better job than W!