BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, November 9, 2008

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)...

I was looking through a few... OK, a lot of the sites I visit nearly everyday and I saw the title to this movie. I had not seen this movie before I mentioned it to Tina a few years ago and she said it was a good movie. I then decided to get it from Netflix. We watched it and I was really impressed with the wittiness, sarcasm, and gore! It was written by Quentin Tarantino who just happens to be one twisted SOB. It amazes me that someone can come up with such a bizarre story and call themselves sane. I guess the deeper question would be, "Why did I love this movie?" The movie starts off like an "action" thriller and once Clooney and Taratino reach the Mexican bar, it goes to full-blown vampire horror. Clooney is great as the sarcastic brother to the sickly-twisted Tarantino brother. You should do yourself a favor and rent this movie. Even if you are not a genuine vampire fan, you will appreciate all this movie has to offer. A funny side note... Cheech Marin plays three different characters in this movie and is great in all three! Here's what the movie is all about and a list of the cast...

Robbers-on-the-lam Seth (George Clooney) and Richard Gecko (Quentin Tarantino) take an ex-preacher (Harvey Keitel) and his kids hostage. On a race to the Mexican border, they rendezvous at a cantina, not knowing the owners and clientele are bloodthirsty vampires. That's when director Robert Rodriguez (Desperado) abruptly switches from hostage drama to tongue-in-cheek, vampiric melee, creating a blood-stained ode to 1960s Mexican horror movies.

Cast:
George Clooney, Quentin Tarantino, Harvey Keitel, Juliette Lewis, Ernest Liu, Salma Hayek, Cheech Marin, Danny Trejo, Fred Williamson, Tom Savini, and Kelly Preston.

Subscribe in a reader





Please visit and comment often!

0 comments :