BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, November 14, 2008

Which Classic Horror Movie Actor are you most like?

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/3675711/which-classic-horror-movie-actor-are-you-most-like

Elise told me there was a problem taking the quiz. Just click on the title or go to the link above to take the quiz!

I was looking for something to post in the classic horror genre when I came upon this little quiz. You can take the quiz right on my blog post. I hope if you do take the time to take the quiz that you leave me a comment on who you were most like in the classic horror actor world. In a way, it was no surprise to me that I am more like Bela Lugosi. I tend to be more of a loner and I admit, I'm not really a people person. However, unlike Bela, I don't have a drug addiction... OK, maybe cigarettes. We all have our vices, doesn't mean I'm proud of it. Any way, it is an interesting little quiz and I hope to hear from many of you as to who you are most like!








Frank's Results:

Bela Lugosi.
Not one of the easiest people to get along with, Bela Lugosi's career peaked with his performance in Tom Browning's "Dracula". After that, it was difficult for Lugosi to get other roles because of his heavy Hungarian accent. Towards the end of his life, he was drug-addicted, but working happily with his dear friend Ed Wood. Never forget, Bela Lugosi *is* Count Dracula.
Best Movies: Dracula (1931), White Zombie (1932), The Black Cat (1934)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Your page looks GREAT! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to it!

frgodbeyjr said...

Thanks Elise! Did you take the quiz???

Anonymous said...

Here's my results:

Boris Karloff.
A total gentleman, Boris Karloff was described as a bookish man, with many friends in and out of show business. Boris Karloff loved children and was the narrator for the animated version of "How The Grinch Stole Christmas".
Best Movies: Frankenstein (1931), The Mummy (1932), The Black Cat (1934)

What do you think? True or not Frankie?