BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quick note...


I went out on a limb and tried a new template (background). I'm not the most computer literate individual, so this is going to be a work in progress. The thing is, I lost all my widgets... probably my fault. Also, I'm really not sure how to widen my blog like I had it before. I will keep working on it to get it where I want it. I just had to have the background with Pinhead on it when I saw it. So, the work begins... Tonight we are going to Nightmare New England in Litchfield, NH. It's supposed to be an awesome "haunted house" park and tonight is the last day. I'll let you know how it was tomorrow! Here's a brief description...

Nightmare New England is a massive 20-acre Halloween Scream Park located at Funway Park in Litchfield, NH. The scale and variety of the Park offers something for even the boldest of Halloween fanatics. We feature FOUR TERRIFYING Haunted Attractions at one location and a “Monster Midway” where you will be greeted by dozens of freakish characters that freely roam the grounds of the Scream Park. The Monster Midway will also feature concessions, gifts, photo opportunities, go-karts (voted #1 in NH!), batting cages, two themed 18-hole mini-golf courses and more!

Over 27,000 Sq. ft of terror await you at New England’s largest Halloween Scream Park!

Please visit and comment often!

0 comments :