BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Thursday, October 2, 2008

October Horror movies on SciFi Channel...




SciFi is having 31 Days of Halloween Movie all month long. The first movie you must watch is The Deaths of Ian Stone. This is like a horror version of Bill Murray's Groundhog Day, but SO much better. You will not want to miss this one on this Sunday. There are many more, but these are some of my favorites and I recommend them highly. Between SciFi and AMC, you could be watching non-stop horror... did I die and go to horror heaven??? Enjoy the month of October!

The Deaths of Ian Stone
A man wakes up every morning in a different life only to be murdered the same day by terrifying assailants.
Sunday October 5 at 9/8C

Thursday October 9 at 7pm
07:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE STEPHEN KING'S ROSE RED - PART ONE
09:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE STEPHEN KING'S ROSE RED - PART TWO
11:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE STEPHEN KING'S ROSE RED - PART THREE

Sunday October 12 at 1am (Worth staying up for!)
01:00 AM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE ROOM 6

Sunday October 12 (Two from the 8 Movies To Die For series... good stuff!)
10:30 AM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE WICKED LITTLE THINGS
12:30 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE DARK RIDE

Thursday October 16 (Two really good movies!)
07:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN GRUDGE, THE
09:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE RISE: BLOOD HUNTER

Tuesday October 21 (PINHEAD!!! need I say more...)
10:30 AM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE HELLRAISER 7: DEADER
12:30 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE HELLRAISER 8: HELLWORLD

Thursday October 23 (Rest Stop is good, but the Saw ones are GREAT!)
04:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE REST STOP
06:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE SAW
08:30 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE SAW II

Saturday October 25 (I can't believe it is on at 3am... this is one of my FAVORITE movies!!! Tape, TIVO, or whatever you have, but watch this one)
03:00 AM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE FRAILTY

Saturday October 25 (Ghost Ship was better, but this one is good!)
11:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN: SCI FI ORIGINAL MOV LOST VOYAGE

Sunday October 26 (Two good ones!)
05:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE CABIN FEVER
07:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE JEEPERS CREEPERS II

Monday October 27 (Long day, but worth it!)
11:00 AM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE STEPHEN KING'S THE STAND - PART ONE
01:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE STEPHEN KING'S THE STAND - PART TWO
03:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE STEPHEN KING'S THE STAND - PART THREE
05:00 PM 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE STEPHEN KING'S THE STAND - PART FOUR




Please visit and comment often!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey hey Mr. Godbey! Thanks for the listing of movies. I love October too b/c of all the scary stuff on tv. I miss all the shows like MTV's Fear and Scariest Places on Earth. I always thought I'd love to spend the night somewhere haunted--especially an abandoned asylum or sanitarium. I just watched Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Apocalypse last night. I enjoyed them much more than I thought I would. Tonight I'm watching Resident Evil: Extinction and Hitman. I think I'll probably do scary movies all month long on Netflix. I also plan on finally watching Hellraiser this weekend now that I took my Netflix account off hold. I'll let you know if I loved it! You must be excited/apprehensive about the remake of Hellraiser! I wonder if it'll meet your standards? lol see ya Laura

frgodbeyjr said...

Hi Laura! Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate knowing that someone enjoys a post. Glad you're back in the NF family. I had to do the same thing last year for 3 months. I'm glad you're going to give my buddy Pinhead a shot this weekend... I hope you like it. October is the best!:) Thanks again for the comment!

frgodbeyjr said...

Oh, BTW... I really liked Hitman...